We don't have many rules but, you must know them before Roleplaying otherwise you may accidentally disobey these rules.
1. No character stealing- This rule is important because you do not want others stealing your character even if it's just the name.
2. No rudeness- We do not want anyone being rude to others, it isn't nice!
3. No name calling or swearing/rude words- Similar to Rule 2, this may offend people and it also isn't nice.
4. If your wolf has pups, you play them- This rule is because it may get confusing and we also need to keep track of our players.
5. If you are mating, no detail- This is because nobody wants to know detail about mating, keep it short like 'and we mated' or something like that.
Thanks for reading our Rules!