| FAMOUS MATHEMATICS QUOTES
Archimedes of Syracus (287-212 B. C. E)
-There are things which seem incredible to most men who have not studied Mathematics.-
Roger Bacon (1214-1294)
In mathematics I can report no deficience, except it be that men do not sufficiently understand the excellent use of the Pure Mathematics.
Mathematics is the door and key to the sciences.
Neglect of mathematics works injury to all knowledge, since he who is ignorant of it cannot know the other sciences or the things of the world.
There are four great sciences ... Of these sciences the gate and key is mathematics, which the saints discovered at the beginning of the world.
... mathematics is absolutely necessary and useful to the other sciences.
Bernhard Bolzano (1781-1848)
My special pleasure in mathematics rested particularly on its purely speculative part.
| VISION AND MISSION
I WANT TO INCREASE KNOWLEDGE OF MATHEMATICS OF STUDENTS AND SHOW MATHS IS REALLY FUN AND DOING RELAX YOUR MIND.
I INCLUDED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND SOME LESSONS I STUDIED IN SCHOOL. YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF MATHS AND LEARN MATHEMATICS ACROSS THIS SITE.
| MATHS MAKE MY MIND..
1. (2+8*5-42+100/2) =
3. When a= -3 b= -2 , find 2a2-5b
4. if the price of a pencil is 18 rupees, find the price of five pencils?
5. 72Km/h is the speed of a car and turn into m/s.
6. If a+3b = 1 & ab = 14 , find the value of a2 + b2
7. A person invests 10000.00 rupees in a business to buy 25.00 rupees shares at 20.00 rupees per share a 5% dividend. what is the number of shares he bought?
8. Find the common ratio of the following geometric progression.
b. 1/2, 1/6, 1/18, 1/54
a. t(t-5) = 24
b. (1/2)x + 5x = 0
c. 24 = c (10 - c)
10. (64.85 x 9.98)/12.78 + 899.3/ (45.01 x 19.75)
George Boole (1815-1869)
It is not of the essence of mathematics to be occupied with the ideas of number and quantity.
No matter how correct a mathematical theorem may appear to be, one ought never to be satisfied that there was not something imperfect about it until it also gives the impression of being beautiful.