Welcome to the recipes area.
Members can send in there own ideas.
Chocolate crispy buns:
1. Microwave the chocolate in a non plastic bowl for 2 minutes, stirring after half time.
2. When melted pour cornflakes into a large mixing bowl and pour the mixture over it.
3. Using a wooden spoon mix it until all of the cornflakes are coated.
4. Use a tablespoon to spoon the mixture into bun cases.
5. While still wet, add two or three sweets
6. Leave the buns to dry for 20 mins
7. Enjoy you're chocolatey treat!
TIME: 30 mins (including dry time) DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 2/5
| REMEMBER TO SIGN UP AS A MEMBER
Your ideas could appear on the site!
•your page ideas
| FRUIT KEBABS:
• your fave fruit
1.chop the fruit on a chopping board
2. Slide onto each kebab stick making sure each one has at least 5 pieces
3. Put each kebab onto a plate
TIME: 5 min DIFFICULTY LEVEL: 1/5
| What do you think of these recipes?
Members-send me your reviews on them.