- Make the best use of technology.Wherever necessary,you can learn through readily available PPTs and video lectures,3-D diagrams and animations will be of great help to understand the concepts.But precaution must be taken not to spend more time on these materials and not to get distracted.
- There is nothing wrong in watching tv/browsing net,etc for a very limited time in a day,but prolonged usage of these media will not only make you lazy but also will make you tired.Rather you can play a sport of your choice for a little time with your friends in order to relax your body and mind.
- It much depends upon writing ability in exam.You should know and restrict to the word limit of VSA/SA/LA type questions.Otherwise ,you may tend to write too much for VSA and very little for LA type questions.this is called ANSWER MANAGEMENT.
- Wherever required,show the steps especially while deriving or solving numerical problems because marks will be awarded for correct steps even though the final answer may be wrong.I have used this tactic many times and even given marks.
- It also depends upon your health .So take a proper meal and eat almonds.You should have a sleep of atleast 7 hours.If you have a pet like a dog or a cat or anything like that ,then spend sometime with them because they decrease hypertension on other hand they motivate us for studying.
- Don't carry doubts within yourself and try to mend it as soon as you can.Don't be afraid of asking a doubt."If you ask a doubt,then you will remain fool for two minutes and If you don't ask a doubt ,then you will remain fool for the rest of the life".