Prepare chicken（Chinese Food）
1. One pat: pat the chicken loose and open the chicken fibers;
2. Second cut: Use a small cross knife to cut through the fascia with the blade;
3. Cut into 1 centimeter square diced meat
a) First, add a little cooking wine, a teaspoon, and grab it with your hands to remove the fishy smell;
b) Add another teaspoon of salt and continue to grab it with your hands until it feels sticky. Let it work harder;
c) After grabbing hard, add another teaspoon and a half of starch, continue grabbing, and hang the starch evenly.
2、 Mix Gongbao Juice (1 spoonful)
1. Two flat spoons of white sugar
2. Two spoons of vinegar
3. One spoonful of cooking wine (regular cooking wine)
4. 1/3 spoonful of aged soy sauce
5. Tip 1 teaspoon of starch (half spoon)
6. 1/3 teaspoon salt
7. One spoonful of water
8. After mixing, add scallions, ginger, and garlic slices. Dissolve the fragrance of scallions, ginger, and garlic in Gongbao sauce and soak for a few minutes
3、 Processing chicken
1. Moisturize the pot, cool the oil in a hot pot, and stir fry it to make it taste good.
2. Place the chicken along the edge of the pot, otherwise it will splash all over with oil.
3. The heat is crucial, and it should not be too hot. When it is dispersed or turned white, it can be easily stirred. That's all.
4. Start the pot and filter out the oil with a colander.
4、 Last step
1. Continue to cool the oil in a hot pot, add Sichuan pepper and dried chili peppers, and stir fry until fragrant.
2. After the dried chili peppers turn jujube red, wrap the previously soaked scallions, ginger, and garlic in a grate and put them into the pot without any juice. Stir fry until fragrant.
3. When the fragrance comes out, add diced chicken and stir fry.
4. Pour the Gongbao juice along the edge of the pot again.
5. At this time, gently shake the pot and do not stir fry in a hurry. Once the chain structure is transparent and shiny, stir fry it again.
6. Pour in chili oil at this time
7. Then put in the peanuts, they won't be crispy if left early.
8. Add a little more monosodium glutamate and mix well before serving.
Reminder: Soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, starch, chili oil, and cooking wine can be purchased in Chinese supermarkets.
boeuf bourguignon （French cuisine）
In 2009, the food film "Julie and Julia" recreated the scene of Julia Childe cooking red wine stewed beef. The warm camera made this French cuisine deeply rooted in people's hearts, making countless people yearn for it.
The traditional Burgundy red wine stewed beef recipe uses Charolais beef (B œ Uf de Charles, one of the best beef quality in France. If cooking at home, you can use regular beef, choose shoulder blades or beef tendrils, and the stewed beef will be more tender, smooth, and flavorful. As the name suggests, this dish uses Burgundy red wine, which produces a rich and tough red wine that is perfect for stewing meat.
In traditional recipes, beef needs to be soaked in Burgundy red wine for more than 12 hours. Cut the beef into large pieces and put it into a container. Add two cloves of garlic, bouquet garni (containing fresh thyme, clove, scallion leaves, etc., or dry bouquet), a few cloves, onion slices, and carrot slices, and pour into a bottle of red wine. After 12 hours of pickling, the beef is soaked in the flavor of spices and red wine, and the stewing effect is better. If it's a bit time-consuming, you can skip this step like Julia's recipe
Adjust the oven to 160-180 degrees according to its size and preheat for about 15 minutes; Remove and drain the marinated beef, discard garlic and cloves, and set aside onions, carrots, and spice bundles for later use; Pour in a little olive oil (vegetable oil) from another pot, fry the beef until both sides are brown, add pickled onions and carrots, stir fry for a moment, sprinkle a little flour and salt (as the French style radish will be added later, if you prefer a lighter version, you can choose to add a little salt according to your taste 15 minutes before cooking) and freshly ground black pepper, mix well, and pour into a cast iron enamel pot (other stewing pots are acceptable); Place the pot in the oven and bake for about 5-10 minutes, allowing the beef and vegetables to fully blend and color. Bake until fragrant and remove (this step can be omitted).
Stir fry 100-150 carats of French smoked or salted pork belly (bacon can be used instead) until the oil turns brown and then pour into a pot; Add a bouquet of spices, two cloves of garlic, pour in red wine and 500-600 milliliters of beef broth placed aside, and add a spoonful of tomato paste (concentrated tomato paste); Place the pot in a preheated oven and bake for about 2-3 hours (the longer the low-temperature roasting time, the more delicious the beef becomes). Slowly simmer (do not let the soup boil) to lock in the water. Red wine will slowly evaporate during the stewing process and blend into the bottom of the soup.
You can prepare side dishes one hour in advance, usually with pearl onions, small carrots, potatoes, and agaricus bisporus. There are two cooking methods for side dishes, or put the side dishes in the pot half an hour in advance and simmer slowly in red wine soup to create a rich flavor; Alternatively, you can prepare side dishes separately: you can steam (boil) your favorite vegetables and serve them on a plate with red wine soup; Or, after cooking the vegetables, add olive oil (butter), fry until golden brown and charred, and season according to your preference;
Tomato meat sauce pasta ingredients（ITALIAN）
Spaghetti (spaghetti), meat filling (both beef and pork are acceptable), tomato sauce, tomatoes, onions, broccoli, carrots, olive oil, garlic, pepper powder, salt.
The secret to cooking spaghetti is to cook the noodles until they are moderately soft and hard, so that the taste is good and the shape is easy to set.
1. First, boil a pot of water, add a spoonful of salt after it boils, and then add a few drops of olive oil (this is to prevent spaghetti from sticking together, making it more delicious and delicious).
2. Spread the pasta into a pot and stir it thoroughly with chopsticks to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
3. When cooking pasta, pay attention to the time standard provided on the outer packaging of the pasta, and then confirm the hardness of the bottom strip one minute before the time arrives.
The method is to cut it off and observe if there is a white heart the size of a needle in the center of the noodles. If so, the taste of the pasta is good.
4. Remove the noodles with a colander, drain the water, soak in pure water, and serve on a plate.
Stir fry sauce preparation
1. Put the cut broccoli and carrot slices into a pot of boiling water, blanch them, remove cold water, and rinse them (for decoration).
2. Cut the onion into small cubes, chop the garlic, blanch the tomato in water, peel off the skin, and cut into small cubes.
Meat sauce preparation
1. Marinate meat filling with seasoned wine for 15 minutes.
2. After the pot is heated, pour in an appropriate amount of olive oil, stir fry the meat filling until it changes color, and dish out for later use.
3. Stir fry the garlic and onion in the bottom oil of the pot until fragrant, and then add diced tomatoes.
Stir fry together until the tomatoes become soft, add meat filling and tomato sauce (cover all ingredients).
Sprinkle a small amount of pepper powder and salt, pour in an appropriate amount of boiled water, and cook over low heat until the sauce is thick