| Dynamic, entrepreneurial management strategist with 26 years of experience in International Logistics, Freight Forwarding & shipping, including 10 years in Africa dedicated to O&G industries with record of achievement and demonstrated success handling costly operations & running business and administration services of companies in Gabon, Cameroun, Equatorial Guinea & Congo dedicated to oil & gas companies & there subcontractors (ENI, Marathon, HESS, Exxon mobil, Total, SAIPEM, BOSCONGO, Seacor, Tidewater, SBM, Acergy, Atwood “Seahawk” , Subsea7, PGS, Fugro Norway, Bourbon, Diamond offshore, Yemen LNG etc….). Adept at building up team work. Interest focused on providing customer with best, responsible, dedicated service.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
International code compliance
Sea & Air freight operations
International logistic Management
Shipping & stevedoring operations
Onshore and offshore customs clearance
IMDG, hazardous class 1 to 9 cargo operations
Incoterms, B/L, AWB etc..
Short Sea Shipping
Agency inward & outward clearance
Rig logistics management
International contracts leads
Team building – Leadership
P&L, Accounting & Finance analysis
Sales leads & quotation
KPI life cycle for truck and heavy load engine
P&I club correspondent
Forwarding & Logistics Director- SARL TRANSIT MARILL - DJIBOUTI Jan 2012- till know
Running of 4 business units. Ethiopia Desk - Djibouti Desk Air & Sea- Defense & NGO Desk - Project Desk
- Project management
- Contract with YAPI Merkezi for 3 years extended for 3 more years. 391km Long railway Starting from the northeast of Awash city and arriving at Weldia through the city of Kombolcha,
- General management of the company ( increasing company income by regulating company turnover)
- Strategic alliance (participation in opening of Marill subsidiaries in Somalia)
- Agencies management
- Contract management (UNILEVER, YAPI MERKEZI, UNDPS etc...
- Fleet management.
- Logistics management (planning desk to optimise truck daily round trips)
- P&I Club (increase trust)
- Shipping agency
Sea freight Manager oil & gas division - GETMA Congo SA - 2009-2011
As Sea freight manager in charge of oil & gas division, administration, shipping operations, customs clearance of all fleet under GETMA’s agency and for all operations of Mob and Demob of platforms, rigs, seismic vessels etc… in transit from offshore Angola and in Offshore Congo.
- Acergy CB 27 Demob for Angola and stevedoring operations
- Rig CONFIDENCE Mob & Demob, DIAMOND offshore for Murphy Congo
- Rig Ocean Express Demob in transit to Las Palmas ex-Angola with stevedoring operations
- Benthic Mob & Demob
- PGS Mob and Demob.
- WesternGeco for Total Congo
- Mob & Demob Fugro’s Fleet for Murphy Congo
- Signature of service contract with MI-SWACO
- Starting business with mining companies.
Country Manager - AMT G.E.S.A. Malabo Equatorial Guinea - 2008-2009
As country manager my mission was to improve quality and productivity and make the future even better than the past. The challenge is to make that change without harming the present.
- Diagnosis of administration for better control,
- Registrations up dates of the company
- Changing of organization, process and accounting system.
- Revue of all salaries ( AMT EG was classified as Oil Company)
- Moving to new office for reducing costs
- Reducing external subcontractors fees (Lawyer fee, Administration fees, etc...)
- Opening Luba Freeport
- Getting customs broker licence
- 135 K€ annual reduction
- Signing contract & FCPA chart for Air & Sea freight with new client ATWOOD for rig logistics “SEAHAWK”
- Full port handling and agency for AMT fleet and oil subcontractors fleet.
- Inward and outward clearance of Rigs, seismic vessels, supply vessels, FPSO etc…
- International sea freight anf air freight coordination
Country Manager - SATRAM G.E.S.A. Malabo Equatorial Guinea- 2003-2007
SATRAM is a leader of short sea shipping for offshore operations dedicated to oil & gas industries.
As country manager, my mission was to launch and develop SATRAM in Equatorial Guinea. I was in charge of administration, accounting & finance of the company.
- Registration of the company
- Administration control of 3 business units within the company
- Acquisition and building logistics base of 10 hectares dedicated to oil and gas companies
- Acquisition of concession contract (B.O.T) of Camano jetty dedicated to oil & gas companies in E.G.
- Building oil workshop and managing ISO 9000, API certification
- Development of short sea shipping with weekly round trip between Malabo, Douala, Bata et Port-Gentil;
- Port administration
- Transport contract with Marathon EG for 2 years
Entrusted many other missions within SATRAM’S within SATRAM’s :
- IN GABON :
a) Reengineering of freight forwarding department in Libreville
b) Responding to Stolt Offshore "Acergy" "SUBSEA 7" - Freight Forwarding, Shipping Agency & Chartering. SATRAM was retained for Shipping Agency and chartering
c) Responding to COMILOG tender for discharging COKE, SATRAM was retained;
- IN CAMEROUN :
a) Preparation of Port Concession file to PAD and getting of 200 meters at BOSCAM “Douala Port”
b) ales leads for SATRAM’s fleet for short sea shipping around trip Douala-Libreville- Port Gentil & Malabo
- IN CONGO
a) Marketing plan and business plan for SATRAM’s future subsidiary.
Sea Freight supervisor - Van Ommeren Logistics France (VOPAK LMF) - 1996-2003
Van Ommeren (VOPAK) is world leader in Tank Storage. As Sea freight supervisor, i was in charge of multimodal transport and cross trade operations, chemical department.
- Instrumental in ensuring service quality, permanent availability for customers, customs clearance of
Barges at Genvillier port (UC2), packing supervision, port operations supervision, transport and delivery of all kinds of heavy equipment & machinery to site.
- Implemented control procedures for internal cargo tracking
- Supplied customers with permanent, dedicated attention and service.
Sales missions to: Tunisia, Holland, U.K, USA, Le Havre, Antwerp and Rotterdam.
Sea freight Supervisor - SOTREX-Navitainer France S.A Tour Neptune - 1993-1996
SOTREX was a newly formed subsidiary of NAVITAINER and providing a full range of services to Oil and industrial companies and their suppliers.
In charge of containers control. Providing customers, Shipping Lines and overseas agents with daily updated container lists. Controlling cargo daily moves at most of European ports such as : Rotterdam, Antwerp, Hamburg, Thames Port,Le Havre, Rotterdam Etc… Proposing reliable international logistics solutions.
- Sales leads
- Improved cargo tracking at European ports in order to supply customers with better information and service.
- Established daily procedures and improved relationships with all partners involved in Shipping, import/export process, including local authorities.
- Special attention given to meeting the overall objectives for quality, health, safety. Especially for dangerous goods logistics
Sea Freight supervisor - Thyssen Haniel Logistic France S.A.- 1991-1993
In charge of the import department in the airport was very exciting and interesting work. Providing our agents at European ports with daily updated report for all expected cargo container lists. Preparing monthly statistical sales records for area sales managers
|Professional Qualification (surveyor) ||Lloyd ||Marine Surveyor ||2016|
| Master I Degree || CESCI || MasterIExport sales management & International commerce engineering ||2007|
|Internship training 1 year ||Van Ommeren ||Customs clearance controller ||2000|
|Professional Qualification (BTS) ||Albert Schweitzer ||International Commerce ||1991|
|University level ||Faculty Of Humain Science ||English Literature ||1987|
|Certificate ||ITA ||General Accounting ||1988|
|Baccalaureate ||BIRD ||Bilingual English and French literature ||1984|
In house training: Accounting management and control, dangerous good IMDG, sales and negotiations, port concession contract and regulation rule
Fluent both written & spoken:
-French, English, Arabic & technical Spanish
Proficient in Microsoft Business applications including Excel, Word, Access and Outlook and internal programs,