| Tuesday 30th October 2012
There will be 10 jokes in each post by the way!
1. A penguin called Pip, threw his watch in the air, ran down the hill, had a slice of pizza, did some shopping, went ice skating, threw snowballs, had a cup of coffee, and then came back and caught his watch. A crowd of penguins flocked around him and one of them said, 'How did you do that?' , and Pip said, 'My watch is one hour slow.'
2. What is black, white, and red all over? A blushing penguin.
3.What's a penguin's favourite time at school? Frost grade!
4.Why did the person sniffle and cry on February 29th? It was weep year.
5.What do people wear on their feet when they visit Holland? Wooden shoe like to know?
6. Where can a person wander around aimlessly? Rome.
7. Where is someone most likely to slip and fall? Greece!
8. Where do some people go to borrow money? Barce-loan-a!
9.Why don't you see many penguins in the UK? Because they're afraid of Wales.
10. Who do you call people who are floating in water? Bob.
To respond to this post, or if you have donated, please comment on the Guest Book on here.